Senior Frontend Engineer
Tech – Helsinki
Smarp continues to grow and our customer base keeps getting wider! This means that we are developing our software and services with high speed. Hence we are looking for a talented Frontend guru to join our agile development team in our Helsinki office.
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have a solid frontend developer background
- Are capable to work in English in an international environment
- Are educated with a Computer Science Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Know and/or have experience on Webpack and asset-building process, HTML5 and SCSS (a plus!)
- Have experience working in a Scrum environment (a plus!)
- Have an artistic background, some UI designing experience and UX knowledge (a plus!)
- Have the ambition to make Smarp the greatest Global success story ever
As our newest Frontend Engineer you will:
- Be one of our masterminds in Frontend, with the possibility to coach other frontend developers depending on your expertise and interests
- Use latest technologies, and contribute to them if they are open source
- See your impact and contribution through continuous integration
- Help our UX team with designs
- Become a team member in one of our highly talented tech squads
- Bring our frontend to the next level with your experience and new ideas
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture.
The process for this role looks like this:
- Phone/Skype call with our talent acquisition team
- Online tests
- Live Coding with the team
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Interview with one of our founders
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on December 31, 2018. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable person so be fast!
We promise to be in contact with you within a maximum of two weeks after the application deadline. For the communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team member Maureen via firstname.lastname@example.org.