Enterprise Account Executive
Sales and Marketing – Helsinki
Want to work in an international SaaS startup but with big global enterprise customers?
During the last 6 months we have been very lucky to have found 5 new Account Executives to our Helsinki office and 4 to our London office but there's still room for more!
We’re looking for sales oriented Account Executives to join our growing team at our Helsinki office. If chosen, you would be responsible for hunting new clients, negotiating and closing deals of our Smarp SaaS solution.
You will be focusing on the large, international enterprise companies with preferably more than 2000 employees - the bigger, the better. Even though we are mainly targeting companies located outside of Finland, most of the meetings are done virtually so it’s important that you are comfortable using video meeting tools.
Our product is something that really can’t be sold during the first call so you’ll get to challenge yourself with consulting multiple different stakeholders inside the company (such as marketing, HR, business management, legal, procurement, IT etc.) while navigating your way to closing the deals. The deal sizes vary between 4 figure numbers and possibly can grow over to 6 figures - that’s up to you! And of course, the more you sell, the more you’ll get yourself: we have an uncapped commission model.
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have experience and proven success in B2B software sales (SaaS models are a huge plus)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills in English AND ideally one of the following: German, Dutch, Spanish, Finnish, French and/or Italian
- Understand the structure of bigger international corporations and can navigate in them
- Have proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets/quota
- Are enthusiastic, motivated and energetic to hunt and close new clients
- Have creativity, spontaneity and ability to learn and adjust on the go
- Believe and have the ambition to make Smarp the greatest global success story ever!
As our newest Account Executive you will:
- Be responsible for the whole sales cycle starting from prospecting and contacting the potential customers, and ending with closing the deals. More in practice this means:
- Contacting potential clients and teaching them about the advantages of Internal Knowledge Sharing and Employee Advocacy
- Going through demo presentations and converting potential customers to paying ones
- Discussing with different stakeholders inside the companies and trying to get as many departments interested and involved as possible
- Need a consultative sales approach - our solution is truly a value adding software for our customers
- Take responsibility of your own sales territory and quota
- Working together with some of the world’s biggest companies and brands
Check this blog post to see what the first 3 weeks as our new Account Executive would look for you.
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture. The process for this role looks like this:
- A possible phone/Skype call with our talent acquisition team
- First interview with the hiring manager
- Second interview with the hiring manager, our Commercial Director and possibly some other people; this meeting consists of making a presentation and discussion over it
- Third interview with one of our founders
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on January 20th, 2019. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable people so be fast!
We promise to be in contact with you within a maximum of two weeks after the application deadline. For the communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead, Poola via poola.isomaki(a)smarp.com or +358 40 749 6937. She will be available after January 2nd.