Tech – Helsinki
Developers ahoy! Smarp is looking for an experienced Software Architect to our growing tech team in Helsinki. You will be in a fast learning environment where you will be part of our super talented tech team. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual involved in all aspects of application life-cycle including planning, design, development and implementation for our ultimate employee communications and advocacy platform.
As our Software Architect you will:
- Make decisions concerning system architecture and high level architecture for each individual component in high level
- Architecture oversight over components, services, and the whole product during iterative and incremental development cycles
- Create technical documents and diagrams for internal and external use
- Technical sales support
We're looking for you if you:
- Have been working in multiple companies as a Software Architect (6 years minimum)
- Have obtained a Computer Science degree
- Have experience with Agile Environments (Scrum, Kanban)
- Relate to the terms: LAMP or MEAN.
- Have expertise of technologies (programming languages): Go, Java, and/or Python
- Have expertise in Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (required)
- Have expertise in design, development Microservices / Distributed Systems
- Have expertise in data modeling and database systems (both relational and no-SQL systems)
- Have expertise in system design patterns to produce high performing systems that are robust and scalable
- Have experience in RESTful and/or system API design and implementation expertise for both (web) front-end and mobile apps
- Have knowledge on container management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other).
- Have Experience with data management and data integration technologies (Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, other) would be nice to have
Got what it takes? Challenge accepted.
For other open positions, click here.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture. The process for this role looks like this:
- Phone/Skype call with our talent acquisition team
- Online tests
- First interview with the team participating in a live coding challenge
- Second interview with the hiring manager
- Co-founder discussion
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on December 31, 2018. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable person so be fast!