Account Executive for the UK Market
Sales and Marketing – London
An amazing opportunity awaits at Smarp in London. We’re looking for an ambitious and sales focused Account Executive to join our growing team at our London office. You will be responsible for driving new business in our UK market, primarily focused on large Enterprise level organizations.
You will be part of the kick-ass team in our London office, getting to be part of establishing and growing the local team. This is a unique opportunity to hop on board in the early growth phase and leave your mark and footprint on the UK office to something truly amazing!
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have experience and proven success in one or more of the following (ideally all) new business development, B2B sales, consulting, (Enterprise SaaS, digital media/communications/social media is a plus)
- Are an outstanding relationship builder, with excellent presentation, persuasion, communication and closing skills
- Have instigated and developed customer relationships within enterprise and matrix organisations
- Have helped customers realise a new vision and adopt business change
- Possess enthusiasm, motivation and energy to hunt and close new customers
- Take ownership of your work, the results you deliver and you are happy juggling multiple tasks and priorities - you have exceptional time management skills
- Possess creativity, spontaneity and ability to learn and adjust on the go - you are an expert problem solver
- Believe and have the ambition to make Smarp the greatest global success story ever!
- Have great teamwork skills and the willingness to have fun!
As our newest Account Executive for the UK market you will:
- Do multi channel prospecting, consulting and demonstrating value to prospects who convert to customers
- Use consultative sales approach - our solution is truly a value added SaaS for our customers
- Develop deep seated relationships with C-Level decisions makers - you are seen as a trusted advisor
- Take ownership and exceed your quota
- Work closely with the management, customer success, marketing and technical team to improve our product and the sales process, we want you to contribute as well!
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture. The process for this role looks like this:
- A short problem solving test sent to you via email, will take maximum 35 minutes to finish
- First interview with the hiring manager/team, potentially a phone call first
- Second interview with the hiring manager/team/presentation
- Third interview with one of our founders
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on December 9th, 2018. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable person so be fast!
We promise to be in contact with you within a maximum of two weeks after the application deadline. For the communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly. If you have any questions, please contact the hiring manager Efe Yucemen, firstname.lastname@example.org.