Talent Acquisition Coordinator
People Operations – Helsinki
We are looking for the future recruitment superstar to kick off their career as our new Talent Acquisition Coordinator! The majority of your time will go to supporting our tech team in their recruitments with active and passive candidates. The key elements what we are looking for are motivation to learn (we are ready to teach), interest towards IT recruitments (basic understanding of tech will help but an open mind towards tech stuff is vital) and a cultural match with us Smarpers (to be able to actually enjoy the work, there needs to be a ‘click’ from both sides).
It doesn’t matter if you are not highly experienced yet, we are happy to teach you and modify the role so the final tasks do depend a lot on the chosen person. We believe our ideal candidate is independent and self-driven, you love being (or want to learn to be) hands on with recruiting, you are also passionate about technology/IT and would want to work in that industry. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who’s just starting their career in the field of recruitment and wants to develop their hands-on skills quickly in an international start up atmosphere.
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have motivation and attitude: we are looking for someone who has a big interest to grow to a brilliant and resourceful recruiter - there needs to be a fire and passion to learn
- Find the tech industry interesting and would want to grow up to be a skillful IT recruiter
- Want to work with people, understand them and truly enjoy supporting others
- Possess excellent organizational skills, ability to take responsibility, flexibility and ownership
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal in English, other languages are a plus
- Are looking for an environment where you can fast-track your career within the talent acquisition field in an international startup company
- Have an ability to have fun at work: things might be hectic, busy and maybe a little messy from time to time which makes it super important to remember to enjoy the work and share many jokes and laughters during the days
As our newest Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will:
- Take part in the technical hirings: pre-screening applications, coordinating applicant communication and scheduling interviews
- we have many candidates for different profiles moving in different stages all the time; this needs coordination so that we won’t lose anyone to the mix
- when you are ready, you get to be fully responsible for all our tech hirings if you want to
- Help with attracting applicants with many different ways: recruitment advertisement, sourcing, coordinating with external recruitment help etc.
- Participate in the possible relocation processes
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
Have a look at our blog #SmarpLife for more insights!
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture. The process for this role looks like this:
- (A possible phone call with the hiring manager or a video introduction)
- First interview with the hiring manager
- Second interview with the hiring manager and Tech team lead
- Final interview with one of our founders
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on December 9th, 2018. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable person so be fast!
We promise to be in contact with you within a maximum of two weeks after the application deadline. For the communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly. If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead, Poola via poola.isomaki(a)smarp.com or +358 40 749 6937.