We give people the opportunities they need to shine. Change is our second name – we are pursuing to conquer a new market space so we adjust our ways of working constantly – you won’t get bored here!
We’re looking for a hands-on HR Business Partner to join our Helsinki office!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define HR KPIs against business plan and drive actions to ensure achievement
- Partner with our Sales, Marketing and Technical Development leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders
- Consult line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Coach and provide advice to leaders and employees regarding strategic and complex organizational and employee issues while providing proactive and pragmatic solutions
- Use your in-depth business and HR knowledge to help build and execute a recruiting strategy for each department as we continue to scale at a rapid pace
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Act as an executive coach for key leaders; hold a high bar for leadership values and behaviors
- Influence and/or deploy practices to leverage diversity, increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Work with Business Operations to execute company priorities and solutions
- Attract top talent and manage the recruitment funnel together with the hiring manager/recruiter
- Compensation program development through policy development, management of incentives and benchmarking of pay levels
- Improve our culture by working with the CEO and Executive team on articulating the future desired culture and moving from current to this desired state
- Own our HR systems and the tasks required for their upkeep and making sure they are compliant in each region
The Successful Applicant
- Multiple years of HR experience preferably in the software industry in a fast growing company supporting a sales and technical organization
- Willingness to immerse in the business and the ability to transform business insight and understanding into strategic plans for workforce growth and development
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including talent management, recruiting and compensation
- General knowledge of employment law and best practices, especially in Finland but also preferably in the UK, US and Sweden.
- Strong ability to tailor communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving
- Proven success in helping an organization scale rapidly
- The ability to coach, develop and establish a strong feedback culture
- A strong background in using data to inform strategy and drive decisions
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Willingness to travel as needed
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to talk to many Smarpers during the process, and get to know our product and our culture.
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application in PDF form through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on February 2nd, 2020. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and we are aiming to start the interviewing process starting February 3rd.
For the candidate communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly. If you have any questions, please contact our CEO, Roope, via email@example.com or +358 (0)44 333 1495. Due to his busy travel schedule, email is the preferred way to reach him.