We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our growing tech team at our Helsinki office. You will be joining our in-house QA forces and have superb specialists as your closest colleagues. Together, you’ll be making difference in the quality of the product. Beginning with the web application automation, you’ll eventually take on more responsibilities by covering our automation framework for our mobile applications.
As our newest Test Automation Engineer you will:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain test solutions as well as the automation framework to meet product needs with respect to functionality, performance, maintainability
- Prepare test plans, scenarios, and test cases for each sprint - we work in two-week sprints
- Execute test scripts and creating test execution reports
- Look for automation possibilities and implementing test automation scripts
- Provide feedback to our developers and work with them to resolve the identified defects
- Create and improve QA procedures (environment to test, cross-browser etc.)
- Work with a continuous integration environment
- And time to time your help might also needed in manual testing activities
- Stay up-to-date on new technology, testing tools & techniques
You are definitely the one we are looking for if you:
- Have solid understanding of QA foundation and testing principles
- Possess programming skills with Java and preferably in Swift too
- Have knowledge and experience on Selenium Web-driver with TestNG
- Have knowledge on Mobile automation framework (experience on Expresso/ XCUITest framework would be great to have)
- Have knowledge of Gitlab CI and Firebase (for mobile)
- Knowledge on build tools like Gradle
- Have experience with API-level automation testing as well as with Continuous Integration is also highly appreciated
- Experience working in a Scrum environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
If the role description matches your interests, please have a look at our ebook on the Smarp Way of Working to see if Smarp is really calling out your name. You can also check us on Instagram and Facebook to have a better glimpse on our day-to-day life.
What to expect from the recruitment process:
We are looking for the most suitable people to join Smarp; we want it to be a match from both sides! We want to give you as much information and glimpses of life here at Smarp as possible. You’ll get to meet many Smarpers during the process, get to know our product and our culture.
We believe that without our people, Smarp would only be a bunch of laptops - and that’s why it’s super important to find talented professionals who fit our culture. We like spending time together; laughter and chatting can be heard every day at the office and we want to keep it that way.
Please send your application through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on 17th of February. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and close the role once we find the suitable person so be fast! For the communication we use emails so remember to check them regularly. If you have any questions regarding this role, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition team member Elena via email@example.com or +358 40 630 3839.